Treasurer and Director
Key Agenda for ICA
To present to BCCI the views of senior cricketers for betterment of cricket and the interest of senior cricketers in non-confronting manner.
Cricketing and Administrative Credentials
- I have played 42 first class matches for Tamil Nadu and south zone. I was also one of the local reserves for the Indian team in 1979 against Pakistan.
- I have played in the golden era of 1970���s with stalwarts like Pataudi, Bishen, Prasanna Viswanath, Gavaskar, Chandrasekar, Kirmani, Venkataraghavan, Brijesh Patel, Jaisimha and others.
- Professionally I joined Indian Overseas bank in 1974 and served till 2012. I got varied experience in places like Gujarat, Kolkata, Ranchi, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, New Delhi and Mumbai.
- I served at Seoul, Korea, gained overseas exposure. I worked in various capacities in departments like foreign exchange, treasury (managing funds) human resources and business growth.
- I became General Manager in the bank.
- I was President and C O O of Karur Vyasa Bank from 2012 to 2015.
INDIAN CRICKETERS' ASSOCIATION
Office no 102, A wing, 1st floor,, Datta Gurukrupa Co operative Society Ltd, N.C. KELKAR ROAD, DADAR W,
Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India, 400028