IPL Governing Council Representative
Key Agenda for ICA
- Ensure transparency in the functioning of the game.
- Enforce necessary regulations.
- Work for welfare of the cricketers.
Cricketing and Administrative Credentials
- Cricket: Scored century in each innings in the Ranji Trophy final against Karnataka in 1978- 79. That season, I scored 657 runs to star in Delhi's maiden triumph.
- I had started my international cricketing career in 1979 in World Cup in England and followed it up with series against England. I participated in 1984 Asia Cup held at Sharjah. India won the tournament and I was named Man of the Series
- Administrative: (i) I have been a coach and selector in DDCA in 1990s; (ii) I was the North Zone Chief of TRDO wing of BCCI; (iii) I was a member of BCCI pitch committee.
INDIAN CRICKETERS' ASSOCIATION
Office no 102, A wing, 1st floor,, Datta Gurukrupa Co operative Society Ltd, N.C. KELKAR ROAD, DADAR W,
Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India, 400028