MAJOR DISCUSSIONS/DECISIONS in ICA Board meeting on 31/07/2020.
1. All Directors And BCCI reps,IPL GC rep were present.
2. Mr Nandan Kamath, Legal consultant made a presentation on the role of ICA.
3. Our two reps in BCCI Apex council briefed the board on the discussions in Apex Council meet on 17/07/2020.It was mentioned that our reps made a request to BCCI to consider our 4 requests.BCCI has agreed to consider our requests and also agreed to constitute a committee to go into it.It was decided that the committee will finalise and put it up in the next SGM of BCCI.They also agreed to minute the discussions and decision.
4. Our GC rep advised that he will brief the board after the GC meeting on 02/08/20.It was suggested to GC member to take up in the GC meeting
a) International cricketers and FC cricketers who have played 75 matches and above were given a time payment out of IPL revenue a few years back which had IT benefits to BCCI.Similar payments to FC cricketers who have played between 50 to 74 matches is pending.GC to be requested for this.
b) A certain percentage of IPL revenue to be earmarked for ICA every year. GC member requested that President and Secretary of ICA should also send email to BCCI.
5. It was decided to initiate the process of appointment of Ethics Officer cum Ombudsman for ICA.
6. It was decided to conduct virtual meeting of state representatives Zone wise after 15/08/2020.
7. Shortlisted Applicants interview will be held in August for GM and Manager posts in ICA.If a suitable candidates are still not found ICA will invite fresh applications.
INDIAN CRICKETERS' ASSOCIATION
Office no 102, A wing, 1st floor,, Datta Gurukrupa Co operative Society Ltd, N.C. KELKAR ROAD, DADAR W,
Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India, 400028